Here’s what your standard cash donation could be used for:
- £25: A resident’s meals for a week
- £50: A “clothes pack” for homeless residents coming in from the street
- £75: PPE kit for graduates entering construction
- £100: Pastoral services per resident per week
- £150: CBT (motorbike) course for client
- £250: Back to work courses including health & safety and food hygiene
- £500: A recreational activity or outing for one residential house
- £1,000: Covers a resident’s ineligible costs for one month
From time to time, we also invite ‘themed’ donations to support a particular area or individual.
If you would like your donation to go towards the treatment or care of a particular family member or friend, please contact us to provide a donation for a named individual, simply fill out the form below.